Sunday, April 27, 2014

The nanny video is killing me

Yesterday I saw a horrible 2 minute video about a nanny with a one year old baby alone. The mother left her a hidden camera to see how she treats z baby. Guess what? She slaps a one year old on his face every time he cries. I still feel so bad. I cud barely sleep. I cried & wished I cud slap z nanny just z way she did to that poor baby. I want to tell u all, nothing deserves leaving a young baby with a nanny. Don’t go after money & leave a baby who can’t talk to b treated like that. He will be destroyed & he will never be able to tell u.

It’s very important to be beside your kids first few years. If you really have to go work, leave him with a mother or a mother in law. They will never hurt him like this.

I still feel shaky as of me writing this post. I feel horrible about it. I held myself for months to watch that video but yesterday I couldn’t. I wish I never saw it because it just assured me of how sick, filthy, fake, cruel, harsh, crazy, evil nannies could be. I had two experiences with Egyptian nannies where I was staying at home with them but both were bad ones. One was a liar & the other one had a psychological disturbance. I stayed two month with each & guess what. I was in doubt of what they do z moment I go to the bathroom. I never left them at home with the kids for a minute but I am telling u again don’t ever believe them. They don’t love your kids as theirs. It’s merely a lie. They don’t love you also; they feel jealous of every single breath you take.

I left my work & decided to put my career aside not because I don’t need it, nobody does. I did it because nothing is worth leaving my kids behind. Nothing is worth not sharing these few years with them. I get bored sometimes & get depressed that am home alone (especially that am currently not in my home town so my mother is not around). But I know I am doing the right thing.

Seeing a video like that or hearing horrible stories from other mothers assure me every day that I am right & I will take this responsibility as long as I can. No matter how tired & exhausted I get, I will cherish that I took care of my own gifts & saved them from a bad treatment. Hope ur not leaving your kid now with s nanny alone as of u reading this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment