Saturday, March 22, 2014

Don’t take your mothers for granted

I just realized that I made this blog 3 days before mother’s day which makes me happy because I want to highlight the role of my blessed mother regarding my twin baby experience. She has been the best of help and offered me her utmost support from the first day she knew I was pregnant. She showered me with the best homemade cooked food during pregnancy. She hosted me for endless nights where she used to check on me while asleep to ensure I am ok. She gave me all the psychological support -a mom to be- would ever need. She provided me with the best advices ever being a great mother herself.

I can still remember how happy her voice was the day I called her to tell her I am pregnant. I can also recall how shaky her voice got 5 months later when I told her they are two babies, not one. She used to feel my every pain and every worry. She spent tens of sleepless nights with my babies where they barely slept at all. I guess I am blessed having her and if it weren’t for her, the experience would have been a lot tougher. No matter how much I care or how much I show my love to her, I can never repay her what she did and is still doing till this very moment. My only wish and everyday prayer is to have her beside me till the last day of my life. My prayer to all of you is the same, if your mother is not around or is not there any longer; try to be a great mother for your own kids.

Don’t take your mothers for granted cause more often than now we do that. We assume that we have to have a mother and she has to take a very good care of us. But the truth is many people hate mother’s day because they either don’t have their mothers around which brings them very tough memoires. For others they don’t enjoy mother’s day because they have harsh mothers who don’t offer motherly love as it should be. I know this is shocking but this is the harsh truth about our lives so don’t take your life or mother for granted and be sure to thank her and show her appreciation whenever possible.

Happy belated mother’s day to all of you and your mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment