Wednesday, September 17, 2014

1- I am addicted to many things in life, the list includes Starbucks, Bags, Notebooks, Chocolate and ice-cream (I tried to get rid of this addiction but haven't beaten any yet)

2- I am a very SOCIAL selective person which means that i am very social with the people i like (LOL) i can be very caring and funny but not with everyone (Some people including my hubby get annoyed with this saying I have to be as good with everyone but i just cant act)
3- If i don't like you, i will never ever tell you anything good as a compliment or something. I share only what is in my heart. So If i tell you good things, then i really mean it and it is how i feel about you.
4- I am an organization freak, i love my room and desk to be super neat.
5- I love Zara home to the extent that i would be happy to be a store manager or sleep one night there having all those colors around me. I even like the store smell (LOL)
6- I love the sea and would love to have a nice cruise but i have a phobia that the day i decide to do that, the ship will sink like titanic (LOL)
7- I appreciate nature and sitting in a place with the view of greenery and a notebook in my hand would be the best i can ever ask for
8- I love music, it just lifts my spirit. Sometimes i listen to things that do not go with how i look but i am crazy. If the words and the beat are nice, i can listen to it for hours
9- I am very emotional person and this is something that brings me headache most of the time
10- I talk a lot so i send long emails and long messages. I try not to but i cant
11- I was the first on my class in school since primary one till high school. But i was never the nerd who would sit on the first row. On the contrary i was active and i talk a lot in class but i love studying so i was the first during all my school years
12- I have visited London a lot with my parents and lived there for sometime. It is one of the places that holds a special place in my heart and would love to go there anytime. I like their culture, the houses, the royal family, the Big Ben, the red buses, the telephone booth, you name it...
13- My mother is my best friend, i love her madly and i care about her as if she is my daughter. If she is upset i cant even smile and when she is happy i can fly. My only prayer for God is to keep her safe for me till my last breath
14- Although i love brands, and into designer bags and so on but i love to buy good bargains and when my favorite store is on sale, i wouldn't mind sleep over there but they wont allow me
15- I get inspired by people i write about and each one has indirectly taught me something new or opened my eyes on something i never considered before
16- I love writing since i was a teenager but never thought i would take it professionally until I got pregnant. I used to write in Teenstuff magazine when i was still in school, then was a reporter in the University newspaper till i started working in magazines later beside my marketing research job
17- Although i worked in marketing research for 7 years, one part of me loves this job and the other part hates it and i have a list of reasons for both
18- I used to be spoiled by my parents but I can act like a man when needed. all the close people tell me I am reliable and dependable person
19- I am so addicted to my work and wish one day i can own my own magazine or write a book (Am working on it)
20- I want to be healthy person and i like healthy food but my love for deserts always bring me to square zero (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment